Sunday, April 13, 2014

Baby update: He's finally here!

Baby boy Kat finally decided to grace us a week after his due date. Little bugger. Quick & dirty details? 

M Kat
9lb 15oz
Yes I squeezed that bowling ball out with what the good lord have me (although if I would have KNOWN he was basically 10lbs I would have taken the drugs. All of them.
Light years quicker than my labor w A.
Cements my decision for 2 kids. I may have mentioned several times in the delivery room I was NEVER doing that again. 

Now on to a few quick snaps.





4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh no drugs! Wow you are tough! He is so cute congrats again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your little boy, Steph! He's adorable!! Especially love the picture with Daddy :-) So excited for you that he's finally here and you're done with this pregnancy :-) Kudos for doing it with now drugs. I told Richard after Violet's birth to make sure that, no matter what I say later, he never lets me do that again. Going for another drug-free birth with this one, and when I think too much about it, I actually get scared quite a bit. But he, too, shall make it out :-) Congrats again to all of you, and enjoy your time as a family of four!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations, Steph! He's just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments? Who doesn't?? If you are a no-reply blogger, I will answer your comment in the thread. If not, look for my email! Have a great day.