Thursday, March 27, 2014

Radio silence.

Hey all. So I’m 39.5 weeks pregnant. And pretty miserable. I was going to do one last bitch post but I don’t even have the energy for that.

I have a pinched nerve in my hip that is making it pretty difficult to do pretty much anything. I I think I’m going to go on a little blog sabbatical while I wait for BK2.0 to make his appearance.

I’ll try to post when he comes because I know people are probably on pins a needles. Ok, maybe not. But if by some chance you are interested, I’m sure I’ll be instagramming some pics. You can follow me at steph_kat3.

Peace out!

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_56_EF6D20EB8704F6DF0BEAC7331052F500 (2)

4 comments:

  1. Hugs to you! Try to relax, and maybe get some acupuncture, if possible. Can't wait for news on baby's arrival!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of you! I hope that bubba doesn't keep you waiting too much longer, being overdue is the worst *hugs*.

    Can't wait to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments? Who doesn't?? If you are a no-reply blogger, I will answer your comment in the thread. If not, look for my email! Have a great day.