Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Weekend Edition 12.8.13. & 23 week bump.

You may have heard, but Texas got some pretty unusual temps on Friday. We stayed in alllll day. It was rough. But we made it through. And decorated our “tree”.

IMG_8808

We finished the “real” tree. It’s kinda busted looking b/c baby’s reach is so much higher year. But alas it’s up. Side note – we are a colored lights on the tree only family. I can’t imagine clear lights on my tree. Do you prefer one or the other?

IMG_3860

I FINALLY FINISHED A PINTEREST PROJECT THAT TURNED OUT DECENT!

IMG_3808 

My ritual of blog writing with microwaved cookie dough. I always jot down the titles to posts. And then hope I remember what I wanted to write about!

IMG_3819

I spent $28 on this stuff. Trying to ward off colds for 2 of my sickies. Not pictured: homemade Vicks rub, eucalyptus humidifier, steam baths, steam tents, and lots and lots of tea with honey.

IMG_3838

It’s glove weather! Still had them in the pocket of my winter coat from last year.

IMG_3853

The Texas version of a snow boot.

IMG_3855 

Gluten free chocolate chip pancakes? Don't mind if I do!

 IMG_8823

And A mooched most of them right out of my hands.

IMG_8825

23 week picture. My chiropractor commented that he couldn’t believe I was 23 weeks already. My reply? I feel like this kid should be in college it’s taking so long! (PS. I took this picture after I came home from a massage. I totally put my shirt on inside out and didn’t realize it until I looked at the pictures!)

IMG_8826

Comparison. Bonus: I’m wearing the same shirt!

23w compare

Happy week friends!

36848A3D175C749EE873DC66D928B55C

2 comments:

  1. Super cute bump! Love the boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boots!! We only have 5 'ornaments' on our tree. I picked the only ones that weren't breakable. Figure it's easier than saying no all the time. Plus the tree has to come down early (day after Christmas and not New Years) to make room for baby gear. I hate how expensive cold meds are!! Hope everyone is better.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments? Who doesn't?? If you are a no-reply blogger, I will answer your comment in the thread. If not, look for my email! Have a great day.