Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas/birthday wish list.

So me and Jesus have pretty close birthdays. So when I work up a Christmas list, it’s basically a birthday list too.

This year its like <crickets>. I just don’t have much that I want/need. But here’s what I got.

Before A was born I liked to clean. Now I think back on all the time I wasted. But still, every so often I get a hankering to clean something. Enter in the steam machine. Great at cleaning in all those little cracks that regular cleaning can’t get to!

8193Anr24lL._SL1500_

Being gluten free, we eat a lot of rice. So I thought, a rice cooker! That’s a good idea!

81JpDwqDOnL._SL1500_

And something things never change. This is what I wanted last year. It’ was fabulous and I want it again. This year I’m eyeing the Mother Nurture package at Viva Day Spa in Austin!

Spa-Packages-Viva-Day-Spa-Austin

Lastly, I want to take some prenatal yoga classes and I’ve got some recommendations so hopefully I can try out some classes once the holidays die down!

What’s on your list?

36848A3D175C749EE873DC66D928B55C

2 comments:

  1. Yay for yoga! On my list is actually a new Yoga mat and block. New throw pillows, new duvet and sheets... pretty lame :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steam cleaners are awesome! Cleaning and disinfecting without any chemicals, simply water and maybe some essentail oils, perfect! And massages are always something that should be on the wish list. I might get one for myself :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments? Who doesn't?? If you are a no-reply blogger, I will answer your comment in the thread. If not, look for my email! Have a great day.